Palm beach county police record search

  1. Public Records | City of Boynton Beach.
  2. how long to divorce in california.
  3. how to track cell phone text?
  4. yahoo people search reverse phone directory.
  5. check marriage records free nys.
  7. Traffic Crash Reports - Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles.

Note that all incoming mail must come via the U. The jail administration reserves the right to check all incoming or outgoing mail for contraband.

Inmates need commissary fund to buy products or services from the commissary store. The kiosk machine accepts cash, credit, and debit card deposit. If you access either national or state-based sex offender database, you will find relevant information regarding all registered sex offenders.

Office of the Public Defender - Palm Beach County

All these criminals have been charged with a sexual offense against a victim or a minor. According to the law, a sex offender is someone who has been convicted of or has pleaded guilty to a sex crime including rape, statutory rape, child pornography, and incest. A sex crime is an illegal act, which refers to violent sexual conduct against a person.

You can locate any sex offender at Palm Beach County Jail by going through the following link. Florida Sex Offender Search. Bear in mind the search result will display the primary addresses or block of the sex offenders where they are currently living on.

Main navigation

You have to accept a disclosure to access information from the database. Bailing an inmate out of Palm Beach County Jail is possible by posting the bail money to the court. Typically, a bail is a form of property, which can be in cash or collateral. It is set according to the bail schedule of the court. The court will decide how much money one should pay as charges for the crime they have committed. Your attorney may also video conference with you. You may always call the office to speak with him or her. If you have a warrant you must contact your attorney.

If you are not assigned an attorney, please call the supervisor of the division either County or Felony Often judges will not withdraw a warrant unless you appear in court. Therefore, you should speak with your attorney and see what is your best option. Generally, the jail will release you within a few hours of posting bond. OR is a release from jail on your own promise to appear. SOR is supervised release that may be combined with a monetary bond. It requires regular reporting and compliance with any conditions imposed by the judge at First Appearance.

Failure to comply with the reporting requirements or the conditions may result in a warrant being issued for your arrest. There are two jails in Palm Beach County. You do not get to choose in which jail you are housed.

  • volusia county property records/tax liens!
  • how to track a person via cell phone.
  • County Jails and Inmate Searches.
  • stolen vehicles reported in nc.
  • About Palm Beach County, FL Public Record Searches.
  • For information about visitation or other policies at the jail, go to PBSO website. Both of those phrases means the State has a certain period of time to choose to file formal charges. However, that does not mean the case goes away.


    The State may choose to file charges within three months for misdemeanors or within six months for felonies. If your case is filed and you fail to appear, your release will be revoked and you may be held with no bond. The victim may also contact our office and sign an affidavit stating as such. Since each case is different, there may or may not be a plea offer. To find out, please speak with your attorney. If you do not know your attorney, please call the Office of the Public Defender at Each case is very different. The sentence would depend on the crime charged and any mandatory penalties associated with it as well as the facts of the case and any prior criminal history.

    Since each case is unique, it is important to discuss with your attorney the possible minimum and maximum penalty associated with your charge. Possible sentences include probation, jail time sentence served at the county jail or prison time sentences served in the Department of Corrections. A 2 hour call means that your case is in line for trial. Essentially, it is an instruction from the judge that you and your attorney should be ready to proceed with trial with just two hours notice. Typically, that means there is another trial or another matter happening and the judge will move onto your case as soon as the earlier matter is finished.

    If you violate probation and have a warrant, you may turn yourself into the jail or contact your attorney immediately. You will be entitled to a hearing on the alleged violations. Obtaining a license is a different situation for different people. Some may have a suspended license because of unpaid court costs.

    Public Records Requests

    Some may have a suspended license because of a criminal conviction that has a suspension as part of the sentence. And some may be suspended because of child support issues. If you are assigned a public defender, please ask them for advice on how to obtain your license. If you are charged with driving on a suspended license, your attorney will see if you qualify for DUS Court, which is a special court set up to help people re-obtain their licenses. You will be given an opportunity to set up a payment plan with the Clerk of Circuit Court. It is important that you keep up with payments or else your debt will be sent to collections.

    This adds a great deal of additional costs to your debt. Your license may also get suspended. If your costs go to collections for any reason, there are two ways to take them out of collections.

    Records Management

    First, your attorney can file a motion or have a judge sign an order taking the costs out of collections. This can only be done for a certain period of time to pay the costs. Therefore, it is important you take advantage of this opportunity, otherwise the costs will go back into collections. Second, you can write a letter to the judge or courtroom division where your case was handled. Speak with the Clerk of Courts about the specific case that is suspending your license, ask for the division it is in, and write a letter requesting that the costs be taken out of collections.